Does your baby or toddler suffer from cell phone addiction? Here are 10 easy ways to tell:
- Siri is your baby’s BFF. I mean, they practically have conversations with each other!
- Alarms you never set go off randomly throughout the day.
- E-mails are mysteriously deleted from your inbox.
- Baby selfies you didn’t take appear in your photo album.
- You have more baby/toddler game apps than any other app downloaded to your phone. Balloon pop, anyone?
- Your baby enjoys making phone calls at the most inconvenient times. Pocket dials are out. Baby dials are in.
- Your phone has been frequently disabled from your baby or toddler trying to enter your passcode.
- You can’t take a decent picture of your little one because he/she will see your phone and go crazy trying to get it from you! (See picture below .)
- Your little one has a cute nickname for your phone. A calls my phone”Baby,” because the background picture (of her) is a baby.
- Your baby or toddler points at your phone and cries for it (saying, “baby, baby”) while playing, or eating, or reading books at bedtime. Anytime, really.
If these things sound familiar, your baby may indeed be suffering from cell phone addiction!