Some crazy sounding things I have said to my 19-month-old daughter recently:
- Why is there cheese in your hair?
- Please don’t take off your pants at the library.
- We don’t use our teeth when we give kisses.
- Do you want bunnies or teddies for nom-noms? (Translation: Do you want cheddar bunnies or teddy grahams for snack?)
- Oh, thank you for bringing mama her coffee…(and spilling it all over yourself and the floor. At least it was cold by then!!)
- Let’s say “bye-bye” to mama’s pee. (Sorry for going there! A has recently become very interested in the toilet…)
- Are you going to eat the chalk? (A says, “Yes!”) No. Say “no”. We do not eat chalk! (We are not ready for chalk, apparently.)
- Please, don’t brush mama’s teeth!
- Come here. Let mama sniff your butt.
- Time to sleep. Are you going to sleep in your bed until 6:00 in the morning? Say, “Yes!” (Wishful thinking on my part…I know she has no clue what I’m talking about.)
Check out my first Crazy Things Mama Says I wrote back in July, when A was just 13 months old.
What are some crazy things you have said recently?