I love a good list! So, I thought I’d write a family bucket list. It’s simply a list of things I’d like to do together over the course of the year.
When 2017 comes to a close, what would I most like to look back on from the year?
I’ve been thinking about this a lot recently. As our Little A is growing so quickly and constantly seeing the world in a new way, I want to create plenty of opportunities for new experiences, both for her and our for our family of three. I want this year to be a year full of exploration, discovery, and fun! At the end of the year, I’d most like to look back on happy memories of our adventures together.
My Family Bucket List for 2017:
- Play together in the snow
- Go to the children’s museum
- Spend a day at the beach
- Visit the zoo
- Go for a walk/hike on a new trail
- Go to a food festival together
- See the cherry blossoms in bloom in D.C.
- Go to story time at the library
- Go to the aquarium
- Pick our own berries
- Sign A up for a music class
- Feed the ducks at a park
- Spend a day at Longwood Gardens
- Do more arts & crafts projects together
- Explore a new playground
- Go on a picnic
- Visit Sesame Place in Philadelphia
- Play at a splash pad
- Watch a free summer concert
- Walk in a field of sunflowers
I am looking forward to reflecting back on this list when the year is over…
What’s on your bucket list for 2017?