We’ve been dealing with one sick toddler over the last few days. Little A has a nasty cold. She’s been so congested! It’s never easy to watch my little girl feeling so bad and know there’s not much I can actually do to help her feel better.
Here are 10 thoughts I’ve had while taking care of my sick toddler:
- My poor baby! I wish I could make you feel better.
- I don’t really like wiping your nose either, but it has to be done.
- Oh! So…many…boogers!
- Really, where is all of this even coming from? Gross!
- Poor girl, it’s so hard to sleep when your nose is stuffy. Come cuddle with mama.
- Please, please, please fall asleep!
- Looks like none of us will be getting much sleep tonight.
- I am going to need a lot of coffee to get through tomorrow with a sick toddler on so little sleep.
- How about we rest and watch another show since you are feeling so yucky?
- I’m not feeling very well. Maybe I’m catching your cold?
Looks like there will be lots of nose wiping, hand washing, sleepless nights, and cuddles in our near future. Hopefully, Little A will be on the mend soon!